Executive - HR at flexability.in
Views:150 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Manager - Ad Operations - Digital Media (8-11 yrs)
Main Purpose of the position / Key responsibility areas :
- Implementation, own performance, reporting, and analysis for the Ad platform.
- Help maximize revenue opportunity with all existing programmatic / direct partners. Primary contact for technical issues w.r.t programmatic.
- Help manage internal and external communications to troubleshoot and resolve all unforeseen issues
- Analyse data and metrics to determine audience conversions and from that data make suggestions to improve monetization, system processes and campaign management
- Look for opportunities to innovate and develop new techniques to deliver campaigns
- Deliver against key KPIs including viewability and audience targeting.
- Yield Optimisation & Inventory Management.
- Proactively provide insight and analysis into inventory availability to assist the sales team in achieving a maximum sell through.
- Manage relationships with clients, SSPs and relevant sources, Communicate campaign reporting and updates via phone call and in-person meetings with sales and clients on a case-by-case-basis.
- Perform campaign cost analysis.
- Continually strive to improve operational workflow between departments to ensure seamless transition and execution of campaigns between departments from pre-sales through billing.
- Follow key programmatic trends, new ad technologies and best practices Stay up to date with all new offerings from current ad technology partners, 3rd party integration & Certification.
Main Purpose of the position / Key responsibility areas:
- Experience on Google DFP, Knowledge in campaign setup and campaign optimization techniques, Experience with 3rd party data aggregators
- Strong analytics and data driven decision making skills
- Strong presentation skills.
- Worked on programmatic guarantees, preferred deals, and private auctions Should have DSP SSP Ad Network experience, strong understanding of the digital ad
- Stay up to date with all new offerings from current ad technology partners
- Strong attention to detail
Target Industries / Companies - Digital Media companies with a background in advertising
Qualification (must have / desired) - Post Grad, with Ad tech knowledge