Owner at Bridge Partners HR
Views:5294 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Manager/AD - Fintech Projects - BFSI/Consulting (8-15 yrs)
Sr Manager / AD - Fintech
Role & Responsibilities :
This role will involve business development, project and program management, leading teams and p/l management skills for fintech projects.
- Must have worked in the BFSI sector for few years
- Implemented certain fintech / innovation projects in his organization / client
- Must have knowledge of payments, peer to peer lending, biometrics and block chain technology
- Is able to scan the market for relevant start-ups in India and globally
- Must have worked with start-ups for the sectors to cater to disruptive solutions
- Understands how to conduct proof of concept at the client's location
- Has written / researched though leadership papers / white papers in the fintech area
- Has technical know how on how fintech companies can work with BFSI players through open APIs
- Ability to generate Revenue and Billing for the practice
- Multi-task managing multiple projects and proposals at the same time
- Manage and mentor team members on project
- Lead proposals and manage delivery of multiple proposals, point-of-views and capability notes for clients and prospects.
- Ability to manage distributed teams across clients and multi task. Drive quality and engage with cross functional teams to deliver solutions to clients
- Manage client relationships in multiple sectors and drive Go-to-Market initiatives for the practice
- Ability to multi-task effectively between delivery engagements and internal firm expectations such as knowledge management, business development, thought leadership etc.
- Extensive travel in India
Candidate Profile :
- Ability to blend Consulting skills with Domain skills
- Self-starter and having wide industry connects in India
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be keen on business development and should understand the have strong P/L orientation.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in the form of whitepapers, frameworks, study reports etc.
- Complex project(s) experience with in one or more industry/focus areas noted above
- Must be comfortable facing CXO-level stakeholders in clients and their direct reports. Should have the experience of making presentations and business pitches to senior client audience (CEO / Board/ Independent Directors).
- Must be able to chase revenue targets aggressively
- Willing to travel and work out of remote client locations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.