Hiring Lead - Global at Havoc Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:407 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Senior Manager - Accounts - KPO (8-15 yrs)
- Working on multiple assignments throughout the year;
- Performing and reviewing bookkeeping and accounting services;
- Managing and mentoring a team of individuals consisting of junior associates, associates, senior associates, and team leads;
- Identifying and assisting in the solution of engagement (client) technical issues, anomalies, non-routine items;
- Professionally handling all client communications as well as interactions within the team;
- Maintaining the balance between quality and workflow;
- Managing process of feedback and implementing feedback from the client on monthly basis;
- Building strong working relationships with clients and ensuring that all KPIs are achieved;
- Performing other duties as assigned from time to time by the manager and the client.
- Exposure and basic understanding of US GAAP accounting rules;
- Strong desire to continuously learn;
- Core understanding of finance and accounting concepts;
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written, and presentation skills; and
- Holding a valid visa for the USA will be an added advantage.
- 8+ years of experience in the field of finance and/or accounting, preferably in US accounting;
- Experience using different accounting software and accounting methods;
- Proven experience in managing large teams and carrying out an independent review of tasks performed by the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, master's degree preferred; or
- CPA and/or CA certification obtained or in process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.