HR at Talent Growth International
Views:604 Applications:162 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Senior Manager - Accounts & Finance - Automobile Manufacturing - CA (10-12 yrs)
Position Vacant - Senior Manager Accounts & Finance
Qualification - Degree In Chartered Accountant/M.Com Or B.Com
Additional Qualification - Diploma in Office Automation (Ms. Excel, Word, Power points & MS Access)
Diploma in Finance (Tally ERP - 9 , SAP)
Relevant Industry - Candidate from Automobile Manufacturing company would be an added advantage.
Job Description / Responsibilities
Candidates fulfilling sound working knowledge as a Sr. Manager Accounts & Finance is as under:
- Quarterly/Annual finalization - Completion of statutory audit - Reporting, monitory, reviewing and controlling.
- Tax audit - assessment handling, advance tax - Reporting, monitory, reviewing and controlling.
- MIS (review of P&L, BS, Accounts, AR, AP, Provisions).
- Daily Cash flow review, planning funds and identifying investment avenues (payment authorization).
- Daily accounting and posting, classification and reviewing the accuracy of accounting transaction.
- Incorporating the statutory changes as and when needed (GST, TDS, TCS).
- Salary reconciliation, review and controlling.
- Liasioning with bankers, actuary and other statutory bodies.
- Direct reporting activities to CFO as and when needed.
- Interaction with GST, Material, Secretariat.
- Monitoring and reviewing all functions of Accounts staff.
- Statutory compliance (Return filling - TDS, TCS,) - Ensure timely disbursement of statutory liabilities.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and taking appropriate action.
- Maintaining statutory records and other documents under Finance laws. No breaches of compliance
- Understanding of Balance Sheet and Profit and loss account following Indian GAAP.
- Ensuring records maintenance in compliance with statutory regulations and Indian GAAP.
- Systematic and complete compliance of all FEMA and RBI requirements.
STATUTORY AND COMPLIANCE
- Ensuring that direct and indirect tax related laws are fully and correctly complied with on a timely basis
- Prepare documents for Income Tax Audit and verification of that prepared by others.
- Ensuring accounting of taxes and records maintenance in compliance with statutory regulations and Indian tax laws.
- Ability to plan and priorities workloads in order to meet deadlines
LEADERSHIP & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
- Provide ongoing, two-way coaching and feedback with direct reports to ensure delivery of high quality development planning and performance objectives
- Establishing competence and ensuring training and development for all staff engaged in business for which he/she is responsible
- Responsible for policies and plans for the development of India based employees for the business unit, with special emphasis for the individual development of direct reports and those other employees with global remit
- Set clear behavioral standards in line with company values
- Team meetings and communication about organizational development
- Employee grievance resolution
- Attrition rate of the team
- Proven ability of having built and led large teams
- Openness towards people and new ideas
Desired profile of the candidate
- Candidate having proven work experience in Automobile Manufacturing will be preferable
- Min or Max. work Experience 8 years to 10 relevant work experience of Sr. Manager (CA) position
- Location of posting - GOA Location (Candidates should be local / Nearby Location only apply )