Senior Manager - Accounts/Audit - BFSI (8-12 yrs)
CA with 8-12 years experience in a corporate role.
1. Preparation of Annual financial and finalization of accounts ( under IND-AS & IGAAP)
- Monitoring the preparation of Annual financials and finalization of accounts of all the companies/Trust /LLP and ensure correctness of details.
- Consolidation of Annual Financials
2. Reporting's under CIC/NBFC Regulations
3. Support in Direct and Indirect Taxation (queries, enquiries from Govt. departments, etc.) of companies/Trust/LLP/ Individuals and evaluate proposals
4. New Developments, initiatives and strengthening of controls
- Development of robust MIS and SOPs for changing business needs
- Establish internal controls and systems for business operations
- Support development of strategies, review of business proposals, etc. Analyse and evaluate business initiatives for financial viability
5. Compliances and process adherence
- Ensure complied processes are followed for payment to foreign vendors of all the companies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.