Talent Acquisition Specialist at Zyoin
Views:112 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Senior Manager - Accounting - Logistics Firm (8-10 yrs)
- Total experience in Accounting should be 8 years
- Person should have minimum 5-6 years of team handling experience.
- Should have worked on minimum of 200 people for GST, IT returns, taxation in payrolling.
- At least 8 years of experience in managing accounts function for Section 8 company(added advantage)
- Bachelor's or Master's in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Project Accounting, Payroll & Accounting Compliance, System Based Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of Tax deduction rates and requirements.
- Basic knowledge of GST
Job Description :
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department including:
a. Month and end-year process
b. Accounts payable/receivable
c. Cash receipts
d. General ledger
e. Payroll and utilities
f. Treasury, budgeting
g. Cash forecasting
h. Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
i. Capital assets reconciliations
j. Trust account statement reconciliations - PF trust
k. Regular internal accounting audits and ensure compliance with internal control policies
l. Fixed asset activity
m. Debt activity
- Participate in the ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance
- Responsible for hierarchy and scalability in chart of accounts and accuracy in the general ledger and financial statements and has ultimate authority over classification and booking of all transactions
- Assist with compilation of information for preparation of tax returns
- Oversee the fund requirements of the Branches at regular intervals
- Coordinate with Banks on various issues