Leadership Hiring Specialist at Randstad India Private Limited
Views:453 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Senior Manager - Accounting & Insurance Management - Polyester Films Manufacturer (10-18 yrs)
We are hiring for a Polyester films manufacturing company.
Destination : Senior Manager-Accounting and Insurance management
Reporting to : Head of accounts
Reportees : 4-5 Direct reportees
Location : Aurangabad (Plant)
Experience: 10-18 Years
Qualification : BBA / B-Com / M-Com
- Operating Network (Internal) User Departments; HR; Employees
- Operating Network (External) : Auditors; Vendors; Statutory & Regulatory Agencies; Financial Institutions; Customers
1. Operational Focus :
- Insurance Management - Prepare a list of insurance providers and ensuring that a plan with minimum premium with adequate risk coverage is implemented. Coordinate with insurance agents for faster claims processing and timely insurance renewal.
- Audit & Compliance - Expected to engage with auditors (internal / external).
- Expected to liaison with Banks, Insurance agencies, Financial Institutes for transactional efficiencies and meeting auditing requirements
- Operational Accounting - Accounting of fixed assets and posting of depreciation, asset retirement/disposal accounting. Physical verification of assets and tracking, timely capitalization etc.
- Cash Disbursement - Liaising with internal departments and preparing a cash disbursal schedule for each department as per their requirements. Ensuring that cash disbursal happens on time by coordinating with relevant personnel. Ensuring that salaries and expense claims of employees are processed in a timely manner. Adherence to company policies.
- Scrap Disposal - Preparing a list of scrap dealers in the region and negotiating with them so as to ensure that the best value is salvaged from the scrap. Preparation of sale orders and tracking of scrap sale and realization. Timely disposal of scrap as per guidelines.
- MIS and Documentation - Preparing scrap MIS and related documentation.
- Insurance tracker for renewal/claim settlement.
- Employee reimbursement statement
2. Financial Focus:
- Capex Process- Overlook the process of budgeting Capex, feasibility study.
- Reduced Insurance Premium Payable - Responsible for minimizing insurance premium payable by comparing of different insurance plans and policies from vendors. Faster claims settlement to maintain a positive cash balance.
- Salvaged Value - Responsible for ensuring that the best value is salvaged from the disposal of scrap materials.
3. Customer Focus:
- Partner with various production heads/functions to drive a system of accurate accounting and promote best practices.
- Coordination with logistics/plant heads/employees wrt insurance
4. Talent Focus:
- Team Management - Demonstrate the ability to build and motivate and coach team members on accounting & audit matters. Handling & resolving the grievances of the team. Responsible for KRA setting and reviewing of the Direct Reporters. Responsible to ensure that the code of conduct of the organization is followed by the team.
- Team Hiring - Coordinate the hiring of all department personnel and conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to members of the department.gar
- Team Development - Responsible to ensure the competence (skill matrix) for all team members and ensure that they are up to date and in tune with organization expectations.