Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:612 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Senior Manager - Accounting - BFSI (10-14 yrs)
Accounting- Senior Manager- Leading Professional Services Group
Job description : The firm is looking for a Senior Manager to head the delivery of their rapidly growing Domestic F&A Practice.
The Role :
- The role will initially be to take charge of the current operations and thereafter leading the setting up of new projects, including resourcing the delivery team, planning and overseeing the transition, implementation of the 'to-be' processes and quality management systems and ensuring that the project reaches stead state in the agreed timeframe.
- On an on-going basis, the role will be to lead and manage the assigned projects / practice including client relationship, oversight of deliverables, people development and management and operational excellence.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the P&L of the assigned projects / practice and will also be involved in growing the revenues through new client acquisition, product development and growth of existing accounts.
Key Result Areas :
- Understanding client business and creating awareness regarding the group's service offerings;
- Sensing client needs and generating additional opportunities with existing clients;
- Contribute to new business opportunities (writing proposals, conducting scope discovery, diagnostic and other workshops, lead transitions etc.).
- Build long term client relationships;
- Engage with clients' mid and senior management to grow the relationship beyond that of a service provider to that of a trusted business partner;
- Make the group the first port of call for any client need.
- Ensure that service delivery consistently meets committed SLAs;
- Constantly seek opportunities for adding value to clients;
- Create and foster a culture of continual improvement in the team at all levels;
- Look for opportunities to transform delivery processes to keep them at least in line with leading practice in the domain.
- Create and foster a healthy work environment;
- Create and foster a culture of continual learning at all levels in the practice;
- Ensure that development opportunities in the form of training programs, individual development plans and job rotation are available to all members of the team;
- Engage actively with the L&D function to ensure that development programs are aligned to the needs of the practice and its people;
- Provide mentorship to those who seek it.
- Ensure that contracted revenues are billed out;
- Maintain and improve gross margins at project level;
- Ensure timely collection of receivables.
- The person would be reporting to the Partner.
Required Candidate profile
The following attributes are required in candidates applying to this position :
Experience and competence :
- Proven experience of managing large teams and multiple projects in business process management;
- 10+ years of experience in F&A domain of which at least 6 years should be in business process management;
- Technical expertise in F&A business cycles including Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C), Record to Report (R2R), Reporting and Analytics and Indian compliances (eg. TDS, VAT, GST)
- Ability to engage with mid and senior management on client's side;
- Ability to handle dynamic situations and changing client needs;
- Strong analytical skills.
Personal qualities :
- Personality that inspires trust and confidence;
- Strong team player;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong service orientation;
- Solution Oriented
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.