Manager at Spectral Consultants
Views:542 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Senior Management Role - Valuation - Big4 (10-15 yrs)
Job Description / KRAs :
Helping clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment and complex securities.
Develop models to value a variety of financial instruments and to analyze various business situations, using option pricing theory, fixed income and structured finance models, Monte Carlo simulation, statistical analysis,
DESIRED PROFILE :
- 10+ years- relevant experience, of which minimum 4 years should be in quantitative analytics/financial advisory/consulting/valuation
- Experience in valuing complex financial products, including fixed income securities, convertible debt, options, warrants, derivatives, etc., or in analyzing complex business situations using quantitative analytics, is must.
- Manage and work on multiple engagements involving valuation of complex financial instruments such as convertible debt, options, warrants, derivatives, etc.,
- Delivering projects on time as per client requirement
- Building and monitoring team
For Further Details : Please Contact Ruchi: Whatsapp call 9911200994