Recruitment Manager at Firstcall HResource Pvt Ltd
Views:8510 Applications:518 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Senior Management Role - Consulting/Digital Transformation/RPA (10-20 yrs)
Sr Management Level - Consulting/ Digital Transformation/ RPA
We have an urgent opportunity with one of the largest BPO
Lead Consultant Location : Bangalore/ Gurgaon
- MBA from a Tier college with minimum defined grades and at least 10+ years of experience after MBA in the fields related to the Job Description.
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for fast changing FS/F&A/S&F industry.
- Demonstrated experience in driving Digital Transformation, Operational Excellence programs in Mortgage/Consumer & Commercial Banking Operations
- Experience in Consulting / Big 4 firms
Profile/Skill Sets :
Key Skills Required This role requires the following skills, expertise and experience :
- Excellent problem solving, consulting skills and business acumen in addition to quantitative and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent Project Management skills - Ability to coordinate with relevant internal stakeholders to manage project plan and deliverables
- Experience in digital strategy engagements for Mortgage/Consumer Banking (Account Services)/Commercial Lending/Fraud and Credit Card industry clients using key emerging technologies likes Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Advanced Analytics, Omni/Conversational Channels, Cloud, Blockchain, Social & Mobility.
- Mortgage/Consumer Banking/Commercial Banking Domain Expertise - Good communication and client facing skills
- Ability to interact with senior client stakeholders and guide junior colleagues. Ability to efficiently engage with customer, manage multiple stakeholders, manage conflicts.
- As a Senior Consultant in the DTS team, you will - Be embedded as a Transformation Anchor for key two key clients Banking space.
- The clients offer a broad range of retail and commercial banking products and services to individuals, small businesses, middle-market companies, large corporations and institutions. They also specialize in credit cards, auto loans, banking and savings accounts.
- Manage large and complex Digital Transformation engagements for the client by understanding 'as is' business processes, design 'to-be' processes/operating model, analyze/ capture client requirements leading to implementation through one or more levers (technology & non technology) -
- The role is of a Lead Consultant - Digital Transformation Services. The role assists clients to determine their business issues and recommend solutions to drive business value. It uses in-depth digital consulting skills and domain knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes, measurements and tools to analyze client business challenges, formulate hypotheses and test conclusions to determine appropriate solutions.
- The role has ample opportunities for growth in one of the fastest growing practices within company and Digital Transformation Services as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.