Senior Management - Human Resource - BFSI/Infra/Healthcare/Pharma/Mfg (15-25 yrs)
Shared Services Experience is Mandatory.
- Manage overall performance of the HR process (Payroll, Employee Data management, Global Mobility, Travel Expenses, Learning Services, AskHR & Employee Benefits) by providing strategic and operational leadership, ensuring effective service delivery, maximum client satisfaction and team management.
- Negotiate, develop and deliver SLAs and ensure flawless execution of operational processes and procedures by the shared services team for local as well as Global customers. Serving 10 countries spread over AA, Europe & Americas
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for HR function on a timely and accurate basis.
- Drive continuous improvement through re-engineering, lean/six sigma, best practices framework, benchmarking, analytics to assure progressive levels and lower costs.
- Represent HR function in shared services governance meetings and performance reviews.
- Actively engage with HR Business Heads and key managers to ensure satisfaction and address their pain points.
- Manage and resolve escalations.
- Take overall responsibility for adhering to approved budget for the HR function and monitoring of cost and expenses.
- Ensure effective people management and development of the operations team including: staffing &selection, integration of new staff to teams, promote a learning culture, measure individual and team goals delivery, provide feedback and manage people issues, build a strong team culture. Team Size approx. 130 and growing. Team works from 6 am -11pm. (May be go to round the clock with US coming in.)
- Ensure adherence to all statutory and legal requirements.
- Identify additional scope for shared services based on changing business requirements and future priorities of the Group
- SAP knowledge in payroll process.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.