Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:888 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Senior Major Incident Manager - IT (11-23 yrs)
We have an opportunity for Senior Major Incident Manager with one of our client for Mumbai location.
- The role of the Major Incident Manager is to take ownership and provide facilitation and leadership for Major Incidents, ensuring that major incidents are managed and communicated within the scope of Service Level Agreement; ensuring all engaged parties perform up to highest standards and the follow standard process.
- The role ensures that the output from the Major Incident Management process is of high quality and provides management with the right level of business intelligence.
- The primary goal of Major Incident Manager is, as a matter of urgency, to minimize or remove the adverse impact of Incidents on the business that is caused by errors within the IT Infrastructure, applications, process failures or engaged staff competencies.
- Acting as the orchestration leader for activities related to the on-going resolution of major incidents
- Performing a quality assessment assessing business impact and urgency, declare Major Incident or trigger business continuity procedures or disaster recovery invocation scripts
- Manage the process of the service restoration or impact reduction
- Ensure major issues are addressed effectively and promptly, focus upon avoidance of repeat issues, and suggest proactive methodology changes
- Understanding of Service Management Framework and understanding of cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process
- Awareness of SAS70, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, Sarbanes Oxley, or FDA regulations and related business implications
- Experience in an operations role
- Experience in various Problem Management reactive and proactive techniques supported by understanding of statistics and quality management concepts