Recruitment Consultant at Personnel Junction
Views:519 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Litigation Lawyer - NCLT/IBC/Land Laws - Manufacturing - LLB/LLM (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- Handling of litigation matters pan India before lower courts, various High Courts and the Supreme Court, Matters referred to Arbitration.
- Advising all divisions and departments on litigation and non - litigation matters involving all the relevant and applicable laws including all land-related laws. Advising and assisting all divisions and departments on various negotiations (pan India and outside India) towards various business initiatives/business transactions etc. in order to resolve contentious/disputed matters.
- Liaison and coordination with the Attorneys and/or Counsels as and when required.
- Meeting concerned personnel from the Business divisions and attend to their drafting requirements.
- Extending necessary support to all the divisions/departments in terms of drafting. Vetting and reviewing of various legal documents.
- Providing relevant timely information to Company Secretariat on pending litigations.
- Creating awareness on various relevant laws by organizing workshops/ training programs.
- Obtain feedback from the departments/businesses annually to understand the internal customer expectations and work upon improvement areas.
- Guiding and assisting the team in all the matters being handled by the team in order to achieve to desired results for the divisions/departments as also guiding the team towards enhancement of the required knowledge and skills.
Requirements: LLB/LLM with 10-15 years of total experience (mix experience of law firms and leading manufacturing companies preferred)
Experience in :
a) NCLT / IBC laws (Litigation)
b) Land / property related laws
d) General Disputes
e) Experience of working in leading manufacturing companies