Associate Consultant at FirstMeridian Business Services
Views:491 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Senior Legal Manager - Real Estate (10-20 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :-
- Understanding of laws and best practices in areas of real estate
- Title verification and Legal opinion on property matters taking care of different projects.
- Drafting and negotiation skills for land acquisition documents, mergers and financing documents
- Draft various documents for sale / lease of land to B2B customers, such as applications, MOU, allotment letters, Agreements, Sale Deeds, Power of Attorney, Declaration, Indemnity etc
- Registration of projects under the provisions of RERA, across India.
- Interaction with advocates and solicitors of the landowners for vetting of term sheets, agreements, lease deeds etc., and closure of the same.
- Coordinate with internal teams for resolving queries/issues of customers
- Coordinate with registration department in getting the documents vetted and duly registered
- Co-ordination with banks/financial institutions in security creation for availing financial facility, registration of mortgages, discharges etc.
- Approval of marketing collateral and drafting replies to customer complaints.
- Drafting and vetting of various correspondences with contractors and suppliers etc
- Providing updates on statutory changes having a bearing on the company's business
- Set and guide policy for FDI in the company. Understanding of FDI regulations for real estate companies.
- Thorough Knowledge of identifying, understanding and analyzing all documents which lead to issuing a Legal Opinion
- Must have worked as an independent Lawyer / Law Firm which specializes in issuing Legal Opinions
- To interact and work closely with multiple stakeholders (including internal and external) in relation to issuing a Legal Opinion
- Should own up the responsibility of issuing a Legal Opinion to a Bank / NBFC