Senior Legal Manager - Family Office - LLB (7-12 yrs)
Native is mandated to hire for the position of Senior Legal Manager for the family office of a leading celebrity icon , who is also a part of Forbes India 100 Celebs. They provide end to end Services in Audio-Visual Installations and Video Conferencing solutions. The celebrity endorses high-value brands and also invests in start-ups, both domestic and international.
Please find below additional details -
Role : Senior Manager Legal
Team : 1 Jr. Associate
Experience : 7+ years PQE
Location : Prabhadevi, Mumbai
Role Objective :
- Responsible for managing the e2e legal obligations, documentation and litigations arising out of any contractual agreement signed by the Company
- Participate in the legal activities of the company
Roles & Responsibilities :
A counsel should have broad understanding of the below. In the absence of practical working experience in any of the aspect below, should interface and work closely with external counsels for effective solutions.
- Media & Entertainment law pertaining to Broadcasting, Advertising, Defamation, Freedom of information, Internet, IT, Privacy law, Censorship, Confidentiality, telecom, Copywrites etc
Prior experience in
Contract Management : - drafting, vetting, negotiations of
Development & Production contracts,
Content assignment agreement,
Marketing contracts etc.
- Financing & Production agreements with Banks and Financial Institutions
- In Film advertisement agreements.
- Theatrical & other distribution rights agreement
- Agreements in relation to location releases, appearance release and other licence agreement
- Copy write, Telecast Rights, Anti-trust & pricing issues Trademark, Design patent, IP
- Litigation and related matters.
Talent pool :
Candidates with knowledge in Media & Entertainment law in in-house roles or law firms
- Bachelors degree in Law.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills