Head Recruitment at Diverse Lynx
Views:692 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Senior Legal Counsel - Telecom (15-20 yrs)
Job Description :
The position will be based in Mumbai and will report to the Head Legal & Compliance, India. The position will be responsible to handle all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for the Company and will also be closely aligned and be required to interface regularly with the relevant business heads, procurement & sales Team and all other support functions.
Desired Profile :
- Provide strong contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business/procurement teams on all business operations and activities of the Company.
- Provide effective legal support to the business and procurement teams in contract structuring, preparation and negotiation.
- Draft contract templates for all lines of business of the organization.
- Managing and resolving complex contracts and RFP/Tender issues with the customers/vendors.
- Provide general legal advice and support to other functions e.g. human resources, finance, IT, admin, corporate services, real estate management etc.
- Assist in evaluations and conducting thorough due diligence for all deals and transactions and effectively develop and implement appropriate risk-mitigation strategies in relation to Organization's business operations.
- In coordination with Organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business/procurement/relevant teams on related contracting matters.
- Manage customer contracts and provide support to effectively monitor and enforce the contracts from a legal perspective.
- Evaluate the impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations pertaining to the relevant business function and highlight the same in time and contribute to the business planning process.
- Maintain good standards of corporate governance, including ensuring compliance with applicable laws, consents, regulations, Companies policies and rules.
Candidate Specifications :
- The candidate should have an excellent academic background with a Law Degree from a reputable university/ institution.
- He/she should be qualified in India with a minimum of 15+ years post-qualification experience in the corporate commercial law.
- Exposure to the telecom sector would be preferred.
- The candidate must have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to draft and close commercial agreements independently and efficiently;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, people management, including ability to work effectively with the business team and with senior management team; proactive, with excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on legal issues effectively;
- Should abreast with all the applicable statutes and laws.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.