Delivery Manager at Xpert Conexions
Views:758 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Senior Legal Counsel - Telecom (13-26 yrs)
-The position will be responsible to handle all legal, contractual and regulatory matters for the Company.
- Provide strong contracting, legal, and regulatory support to the business/procurement teams on all business operations and activities of the Company.
- Provide effective legal support to the business and procurement teams in contract structuring, preparation and negotiation.
- Draft contract templates for all lines of business of the organization.
- Managing and resolving complex contracts and RFP/Tender issues with the customers/vendors. Provide general legal advice and support to other functions e.g. human resources, finance, IT, admin, corporate services, real estate management, etc.
- Assist in evaluations and conducting thorough due diligence for all deals and transactions and effectively develop and implement appropriate risk-mitigation strategies in relation to the Organization's business operations.
- In coordination with Organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business/procurement/relevant teams on related contracting matters.
- Manage customer contracts and provide support to effectively monitor and enforce the contracts from a legal perspective.
- Evaluate the impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations pertaining to the relevant business function and highlight the same in time and contribute to the business planning process. Maintain good standards of corporate governance, including ensuring compliance with applicable laws, consents, regulations, Company policies and rules.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.