Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:2495 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:244
Senior Legal Counsel - FMCG - LLB/LLM (10-16 yrs)
- Responsible for providing legal support and pragmatic commercial advice to the marketing team. Responsible for devising and delivering a strategy to rationalise and manage the IP portfolio.
- Be the primary counsel to the Chief Marketing Officer & Provide assistance to the Marketing in legal risk mitigation.
- Provide strategic legal and IP inputs to the innovation and renovation projects from the very early stages in the projects.
- Minimise legal risk in the areas of Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Data Privacy and anti-trust using strong knowledge of these fast evolving areas.
- Act as Legal Project Manager of marketing and drive and monitor an effective and efficient implementation and documentation thereof.
- Act as a legal SPOC and represent the company at industry forums for framing industry wide issues relating to marketing.
- Develop and implement strategy to rationalise the IP portfolio for the brand across the globe.
Experience - 10-16 years
Graduation or Post Graduation in Law