Senior Legal Counsel - FMCG (12-20 yrs)
Senior Legal Counsel
The Role is for an MNC
Role in brief :
- Will be responsible for Green Field Projects, Labour Laws and litigations, Industrial disputes, Copy Right, IPR, Corporate laws etc
- Responsible for handling legal operations and legal affairs of the company i.e. contract/ agreement drafting, vetting, negotiations, litigations, legal strategy/ advise/ opinions, ensuring legal compliances, conducting trainings etc.
- Advising top management on key risks associated with Contracts/ Agreements/Tenders/ Acquisitions/ Project financing/ legal due diligence/ Joint Venture Agreements, Consortium Agreements/ Contract Management/ Claim management/ Financing Transactions etc.
- Identifying contractual, commercial and operational risks and exposures in the contracts and conducting negotiations with clients. Advising on any changes and/or amendments in the existing law or any new law that may affect the business of the Company.
- Responsible for providing legal strategy, advice and opinions on all legal matters
- Responsible for green field projects verification of titles deeds /MoU/Agreement etc