Recruitment Manager at Merrin & Associates
Views:286 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior Legal Counsel - BPO/KPO/IT/Telecom (14-20 yrs)
- Provide strong contracting, legal and regulatory support to the business/procurement teams on all business operations and activities of the Company.
- Provide effective legal support to the business and procurement teams in contract structuring, preparation and negotiation.
- Draft contract templates for all lines of business of the organization.
- Managing and resolving complex contracts and RFP/Tender issues with the customers/vendors.
- Provide general legal advice and support to other functions e.g. human resources, finance, IT, admin, corporate services, real estate management etc.
- Assist in evaluations and conducting thorough due diligence for all deals and transactions and effectively develop and implement appropriate risk-mitigation strategies in relation to Organization's business operations.
- In coordination with Organization's policies and compliance, provide appropriate advice and training to the business/procurement/relevant teams on related contracting matters.
- Manage customer contracts and provide support to effectively monitor and enforce the contracts from a legal perspective.
- Evaluate the impact of evolving legal and statutory regulations pertaining to the relevant business function and highlight the same in time and contribute to the business planning process