Partner - Talent Acquisition at Confidential
Views:885 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Senior Legal Counsel - Auto/FMCG/Manufacturing (8-16 yrs)
Job Description :
- The Sr Legal Counsel acts as primary legal support to regional & country management, business units and functions for sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain, procurement, finance, and operations.
- Provides legal subject matter expertise for commercial, litigation, and local regulatory compliance matters. Participates in senior regional and country management teams.
- Provide legal advice to business that can be defined or established within the clear definition of the law. Provides research, information, counsel, and guidance on straightforward legal questions or issues.
- Assists in the preparation of cases for litigation, reviewing complex documents relating to transactions in which the company is to participate.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- The development of the solution requires a multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of principles, theories and concepts. Formulates the solution for (technical) partial problems that cannot be found by combining previous experiences but by composing newly acquired knowledge.
- May lead multidisciplinary change projects, managing a number of people. Works independently and provides consultative advice within specific functional areas. Introduces methods/procedures that are new for the organization.
- Applies advanced process principles to multiple tasks.
- Proficient in area of specialization and contributes in other disciplines. Determines feasibility of concepts or projects. Has basic knowledge of related disciplines.
- Is a key contributor to developing and implementing legal policies. Takes the lead in defining, implementation and compliance with Philips Business Principles and policies as they relate to the client base, and applicable policies of the particular business