Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:361 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Learning Consultant - Technical Training - IT (10-14 yrs)
L&D Advisory - Senior Learning Consultant
- We are looking for a L&D Sr. Learning Consultant (Technical Training Expert) to work closely with the business, help design programs to deliver Technical trainings.
- To qualify the requests for technology upskilling support through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solution programs for the organization.
- Creating bespoke programmes for technology-driven learning requests that align with design and delivery methodologies.
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment
- Be the technology SME for the L&D team accountable for providing expert insights, market technology trends and best practices in technology upskilling practices from external organizations.
- Understand the future technology trends (legacy skills vs. fit for future skills) and consult with business to drive investment in learning in focused areas.
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of technology learning products.
- MBA/MS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in technical consulting space and overall experience of 10+ years in L&D (technology training space).
- Technology training certifications would be an added advantage
- Prior exposure to working in an engineering/technology organization involved in technology training space is a must
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training