Recruiter at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:788 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Senior Learning Consultant - Learning & Development - Consulting Firm (5-10 yrs)
Talent Development team require both technology and functional training support. We are looking for a L&D Sr. Learning Consultant (Leadership & Behavioral training Expert) to work closely with the business, help design programs for behavioral & leadership trainings . This role resides in People Development. This is an individual contributor role with opportunity to coach junior resources.
Position Requirements :
- To qualify the requests for Behavioral & Leadership upskilling support through identifying core business problems then assessing, planning, designing, developing and implementing the learning solution programmes for the organization.
- Program manage mid & senior leadership programs end to end while ensuring a high level of participant engagement
- Leveraging multi-component learning solutions and support frameworks to embed learning, ensuring optimum results in a fast-paced environment.
- Working closely with managers within the business to ensure that key stakeholder relationships are developed and maintained, business needs are met, and L&D are providing a measurable partnership that adds value.
- Defining measurement strategies that link the L&D programmes to tangible benefits and return on investment for leadership & behavioral learning interventions
- Identify, liaise and work with 3rd party providers on the preferred supplier list for delivery of behavioral leadership programs.
- Deliver highly engaging classroom - virtual and f2f session on leadership topics
- Track, monitor, and analyze feedback from learners, presenters, managers and another key Stakeholders
- Drive strong culture of Leadership Development upskilling across the organization.
What You'll Need :
- Candidate should have a thorough understanding of key concepts related to Learning and Development
- Has excellent workshop facilitation abilities to engage audience in classroom or virtual sessions with proven expertise in delivering leadership development topics in past
- Have strong analytical, communication, and presentation skills, with high commitment to quality in service
- Have project management experience in terms of the entire project life cycle
- Have strong business acumen, with an ability to understand how business processes and decisions impact people and organization
- High quality written and verbal communication skills, strong listening skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to interact with all levels in the organization.
- Should be able to come up with various metrices to define the capability roadmap pertaining to each business.
- Should have an analytical mind and be able to design and articulate learning-reports of the business and based on that plan the learning interventions.
- Should be high on energy, go getter and work out creative and smart ways to get closure.
- MBA or Psychology degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in consulting space and an overall experience of 10+ years in L&D (behavioral/leadership trainings).
- Certification in psychometric assessments - MBTI/DISC/Hogan etc. would be added advantage
- Knowledge of Coaching as a skill would be preferred
- Good understanding of functional L&D systems and processes, instructional design, content development, training delivery and evaluation of training effectiveness education or training.