Branch Manager at Pylon Management Consulting
Views:1692 Applications:367 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Senior Leadership Role - Regulatory Compliance - Investment Banking (13-15 yrs)
- Essentially, we are looking for someone with Credit Cards/US Compliance/Product or Line of Business Compliance experience.
The successful candidate will serve as the Product Subject Matter Expert (SME) for U.S GCB Cards Credit Policy and Strategy team and will be expected to:
- Have a deep understanding of the applicable laws/regulations/policies as well as the business process/procedures.
- Understand and have knowledge of consumer unsecured credit underwriting.
- Advise business on compliance risks from existing, new, changed, or enhanced products, initiatives, capabilities, services, and activities
- Analyze key new/changed regulatory requirements and collaborate with stakeholder to develop new controls or modifications to existing controls
- Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Risk Management, Internal Audit, Operational Risk, CBORC, Operations, Product Compliance, etc.) to direct compliance issues to appropriate channels for investigation and resolution
- Consult with the corporate attorney as needed for complex legal compliance issues; ensure adequacy of the appropriate provision of expert advice and support to the first line supported businesses in relation to governance and regulation to enable them to understand and meet their regulatory obligations
- Assist with and review regulatory reporting for supported businesses
- Recognize, communicate and escalate issues that pose, or may pose a significant qualitative and quantitative risk to the company; analyze the escalated compliance issues and partner in developing corrective action plans and remediation strategy
- Support large scale, cross-disciplinary implementation efforts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.