Talent Acquisition & Head New Business at SearchEnds
Views:741 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Senior Leadership Role - Property Management (12-18 yrs)
Job Description :
- Licenses & Permits team is a sub function of ethics which is responsible for procuring various licenses (Operational, Real Estate, Equipment licenses) to avoid fines & penalties, to avoid closure of business & to avoid reputational damages.
- Leads enterprise-wide teams in the implementation of standard operating procedures and internal controls to ensure licenses and permits are procured in a compliant manner.
- Provides performance management, coaching and development to a team of licenses and permits
- Responsible for managing facility management
- Ensuring all compliances in relation to property, Statutory compliance & EHS Standards.
- Responsible for Budget & Commercial Management & Project Coordination aspects of the business in the geographical region
- Construction of MEP systems in buildings, efficient systems.
- Liaising with consultants, designers, Internal Depts., and Subcontractors etc.