Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:171 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Senior Leader - IT Audit - Investment Bank (10-12 yrs)
Exciting opportunity with one of the leading Investment Bank aggressively looking for a leadership role to manage and be responsible for the execution of audit engagements, which includes planning, developing the project's scope, maintaining the budget and timeframes of the project to meet audit requirements, and ensuring department Standards are properly met.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Provides technical expertise to the IT Audit Team and uses sound audit practices.
- Maintains familiarization and technical expertise with the assigned business unit(s) including organizational structure, personnel, activities and products, new product development, financial performance and risk and problem areas.
- Utilizes understanding of various Corporate units to ensure operations, services, and systems have proper audit controls in place
- Evaluates corporate management, business processes, business controls and operating practices during audits and consulting/monitoring engagements.
- Applies analytical skills to review information and determine potential control weaknesses.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A College or University degree and/or with 10 - 12 years of end to end technology audit experience in a financial institution is preferred.
- Adept auditing and/or systems experience in a financial institution
- Should have at least 4+ years of experience in team management officially.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.