Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:200 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Senior Leader - ICAAP & Economic Capital Methodology - Investment Bank (9-18 yrs)
Senior Leader - ICAAP & Economic Capital Methodology and Board facing role
Exciting opportunity with one of the leading Investment Bank aggressively looking for a Board Facing role at VP level to present the ICAAP and Capital adequacy of the Bank in a well-defined format to the Board of Director and Regulators, who will lead the content and agenda for the entire presentation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- Ownership and communication of detailed requirements and instructions for EC / Pillar 2A risk assessments for the ICAAP, to EC model owners across Group and LE's and functions.
- Accountable for providing technical guidance, advise and review EC/Pillar 2 A calculations and guide the model owners for fitment of the models as per the regulatory requirement.
- Lead delivery of content and agenda for the EC Capital Models Working Group.
- Establish aggregation processes across the Group to allow timely reporting of EC.
- Accountable for writing central sections of the Group and LE ICAAP related to Economic Capital and/or Total Capital Adequacy.
- Keep track and disseminate new or changes to Pillar 2 regulation and of the self-assessment process against relevant Pillar 2 regulation.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Expert in Economic capital, Pillar 2, ICAAP,
- Superior written and verbal communication for Board members and the regulator.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Considerable experience in developing, validating economic capital models.