Senior Lead - Personal Investing Business Unit (5-10 yrs)
Job Title : Senior Lead
The Purpose of This Role :
- This role is within the Personal Investing business unit, called Customer Knowledge and Strategic Insights (CKSI). The MMA team supports the PI marketing organization across various channels; owned & paid media and campaign management; with decision driving analytics. As a part of the team, the associate will have the opportunity to inform strategy and direction of the business through sound data analytics for owned media channels such as e-mail & direct mail, fidelity.com site.
- The Value You Deliver - As a member of this team you will engage with business stakeholders across marketing organization to provide analytical insights that help inform paid media strategy and influence decisions
- You will partner with stakeholders to design and develop measurement plans and learning agendas for evaluating efficiency and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- You will provide actionable insights on business issues by conducting exploratory analysis, integrating customer, digital and onsite and offsite marketing data.
- You will work on building scalable capabilities which will help marketing organization measure a variety of KPIs faster.
- You will design and package your recommendations, backed by storytelling, logical reasoning, and strong data insights, and present the same to partners and stakeholders.
The Skills that are Key to this role Technical / Behavioral:
- Convincing verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in extracting, organizing, and analyzing customer level data and derive actionable insights.
- Proficient at programming in languages like SQL, R, and/or Python.
- Strong utilization and hands-on experience with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics.
- Experience in creating visualization using tools like Tableau or Qlik sense to covey insights with powerful data story
- Strong analytical skills, ability to draw out insights, answer the 'so-what' & 'what-if' and propose actionable recommendations.
- Demonstrate strong ability to work on open ended business questions and simplify complex business problems leading to actionable insights for business.
- Consistent behavioral skills in terms of time management, prioritization, and consistent delivery focus
- Proven expertise to coach / mentor junior team members on the go while leading projects
- Lead insights generation and analytical solutions to deliver business goals for specific area
- In depth understanding of marketing concepts like attribution would be a plus How Your Work Impacts the Organization As a part of the MMA team, your work will inform and guide the marketing initiatives that are transforming the way our retail customers and prospects become aware and engage with Fidelity.
- Your work will also drive greater efficiencies through optimization of marketing efforts across many channels, enabling the business to reach the right person at the right time and the right place. The Expertise we are looking For - Master's in management/ business/statistics/economics from a top tiered university
- 5+ years of experience with marketing measurement and analytics, with focus on digital channels.
- Experience in measuring effectiveness of onsite experiments would be plus.
- Knowledge of end-to-end journey analytics, from awareness to conversion, with a focus on prospect conversion.
- Effectively communicate and lead with influence.
- Effective presentation and story boarding skills with exposure to executive level presentations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills as they will be interacting extensively with senior management.
- Location : Bangalore - EGL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.