Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:95 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Senior Lead - Model Development - Investment Bank (5-10 yrs)
Multiple openings with some of our leading Global Investment Banks who are keen to hire a Model risk developer/Validator in Mumbai. Hence, actively looking to hire candidates with at least 5+ years of hands-on risk modelling or Validation (credit/market/Counterparty) within an investment bank or associated consulting firms.
We're looking for someone who is eager to perform independent development/validation of models. This is an excellent platform for personal and professional development within a highly committed and collaborative team in an international and fast-paced environment.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing the model's conceptual and mathematical soundness, reviewing the calibration quality, model outcome, and model performance tests.
- Ensure adherence of the models to the expected internal and external standards.
- Identifying model assumptions, weaknesses and limitations and evaluating overall model risk.
- Interacting with stakeholders: model developers and users, senior management, internal and external audit, and regulators, as a representative of the bank's independent control function for model risk.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Qualified degree in economics, science, technology, mathematics, engineering.
- Excellent quantitative and statistical modelling skills.
- Proven experience of working with R/Python/SAS.
- Experience of Credit risk models (PD, LGD) & Market risk (VAR) would be an asset, preferably from within a risk management department.
- Experience in banking regulatory capital, CCAR, ICAAP, RWA, Basel II/III, stress testing would be advantageous.
- FRM/ CFA certification would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.