Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:281 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Senior Lead/Lead - Technology Communications & OCM (5-16 yrs)
The Technology Communications and OCM Lead supports internal communications, executing ways to connect messages to the Technology mission, strategic priorities, and goals as guided by the Senior Leads and/or Director. This position works with internal clients to proactively pursue, prioritize, edit, and publish news about progress toward meeting the division's goals / objectives, and determine which communications tactics will help staff best internalize information. Additionally, this position supports the daily operations of the communications function including scheduling of the editorial content, executing the platform production process, ongoing real-time alert updates and any other ongoing Technology interactions with our partners. The role executes new tools, processes, and initiatives to improve internal communications. Finally, the position provides the tactical OCM support required by the Senior Leads and/or Director to deliver organizational change strategies.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (indicate 5-10 key responsibilities/tasks that effectively describe the position; List from most important to least important):
- Support the Technology Communications and OCM Director and Senior Technology Communications and OCM Leads with identifying, developing, and implementing strategic communications and OCM initiatives as needed.
- Collaborate and partner cross functionally with internal communication team to drive strategic technology communications and OCM initiatives.
- Support internal communications goals, including ensuring that all Technology team members understand the company's business goals and how their work contributes toward that goal, engaging employees in doing the best job they can and helping to create a sense of community.
- Act as an account manager to help internal clients achieve their communications goals, driving proactive planning and communications with internal clients, as well as Identify synergies to ensure complementary messaging.
- Develop and build relationships at all levels to help ensure appropriate level of involvement to meet communication and OCM objectives.
- Identify, write, and edit materials for target audiences integrating compelling text, images, videos, and links into an appealing and thoughtful package. Support change management at the divisional level.
- Keep abreast of latest comms & OCM trends and bring relevant information to the team.
- Adhere to ethical standards and comply with the laws and regulations applicable to your job function.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics.
- Ability to work effectively under high level of pressure and within demanding timelines.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders and deliver positive employee experience through communication.
- Proven ability to build professional, collaborative working relationships with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Forward looking with a holistic approach
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE - (technical knowledge, skills and abilities an employee needs to successfully perform the position level; please distinguish between "required" and "preferred")
- Bachelor's degree in communications, Organizational Development, Information Technology, Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Technology, Corporate Communications, Organizational Development, Change Management, or related fields.