Recruiter at Mainstream Technologies
Views:3287 Applications:1205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:443
Senior Lead - HR Business Partner - Financial Services (15-20 yrs)
Key Responsibilities & Requirements :
1. Act as Lead- HR Business Partner for the site and work closely with CEO to build and manage the organization
2. Lead this function with the help of team members for an employee strength of 500 people which is expected to grow to 1500 in 1 years- time
3. Strong implementation expertise than strategy. Experience of working with any organization in early stage will be a big plus.
4. Partner with other HR centres of excellence and the business leaders in relation to other functions of HR
5. Support and advise on ongoing employment policy development and employee relations activities
You must Have ;
1. Experience as HR Business Partner for at-least 300 people team
2. At least 5 years of experience in Off- shored set up of Banks, Financial Services Organizations, KPOs, Research Centres
3. Zeal to take up a challenge to set up a new organization from scratch
4. Ability to multitask and be part of the leadership team
5. Ability to influence key decision-makers and to challenge when necessary
Brief about Organization : Our client is a market-leading provider of technology-enabled administration solutions, with over 7,000+ employees working across 18 jurisdictions. Our client serves some of largest superannuation funds & the world's largest corporations. Core businesses of fund administration and securities registration are complemented by their expertise in digital solutions and data analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.