Senior Lead - Education Assessment - EdTech (4-10 yrs)
Senior Lead - Education Assessment - EdTech
Key responsibilities :
- Facilitate the development of formative and summative assessment tools : Support program partners in states to build international benchmarked, high-quality classroom-based assessment tools for early grade literacy and numeracy to support teachers in measuring student learning. Facilitate pilot testing and review of the tools
- Design tools to facilitate the use of assessment data: Design tools and protocols for teachers to grade and analyze student assessments and develop strategies for ability-based grouping and remediation
- Improve assessment and data use in program implementation: Review material developed by program partners to improve quality of assessment and remediation. Analyze classroom assessment data and generate insights on program implementation quality.
- Build capacity in state teams on assessments : Support state teams through workshops on assessment architecture design and assessment item writing.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Strong academic background from a reputed institute with a Masters Degree/Specialized training in Educational Assessment, Measurement, and Psychometrics with an understanding of early grade Math and Language learning
- At least 2 years hands-on experience at leading assessment agency including Test Framework design, Item Authoring, Field Testing, Item-Response-Theory (IRT analysis)
- At least 2 years of classroom or program implementation experience (especially in Teaching at the Right Level type of programs) in implementing formative assessments, data-driven instruction, and remediation
- Excellent people and project delivery skills, including the ability to create project plans, drive execution, manage multiple projects at a time, and maturity to influence multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills backed by a pragmatic bent of mind, able to drive actionable insights from data and create "easy-to-use" work products