Director at Quantified HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:418 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Senior Lead Consultant - Learning & Capability Development - IT/ITeS (8-12 yrs)
- Work closely with the aligned business units in identifying performance gaps and development priorities and be accountable for overall capability development
- Facilitate learning needs assessment discussions with the business and leadership to determine structured and unstructured approaches.
- Design and deliver business relevant Learning and Leadership Development solutions using a blended learning approach and ensure standards are followed.
- Support the development of high potential talent by creating development plans focusing on current and future roles within the business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders; manages stakeholder expectations; negotiates with and influences sponsors/stakeholders on specific learning initiative issues.
- Assist employees in developing personal development plans and monitor the same.
- Design, maintain and update training modules and learning pathways and ensure they are relevant and effective.
- Seek feedback from participants and businesses for effectiveness of learning and leadership development programs.
- Facilitate training programs and perform pre and post training assessments for checking the effectiveness of the same.
- Provide continuous improvement feedback to team and businesses to improve training productivity and quality.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in the Learning & Development function, preferably in a BPO/Technology environment.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills would be critical.
- Strong problem solving and consulting skills.
- Knowledge and experience in building and delivering training curriculum would be essential.
- Experience in conducting needs assessments and performance gap analyses would be highly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and demonstrated capability to handle multiple simultaneous priorities in a mature fashion.
- Sound knowledge of Adult Learning theory and practices.
- Proven stakeholder engagement skills