Practice Lead at Elixir Web Solutions
Views:594 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior Lawyer - Legal Counsel - BFSI - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Summary of Job Description:
- Relevant experience in offshore Funds OR
- Candidate should have experience in M&A but should be open to work for Funds
- Strong experience in negotiations of Contract.
- Required to closely work with APAC and European countries.
- Candidate should be aggressive and strong in negotiations Skills.
- opportunity for candidates to have international training.
- one should have strong offshore Fund/M&A experience atleast 5-10 years of experience.
- LAW Degree is a Must.
- Primarily provide legal coverage for Mutual Funds within the Private Bank in APAC.
- Must have requisite experience in the offshore funds space, including, without limitation, in the areas of subscription agreements, offering documents and distribution agreements. Knowledge of Hong Kong and Singapore regulations in the managed investments space will be a plus. Must have experience in the review, drafting and negotiation of offering documents, term sheets, subscription agreements and distribution agreements with respect to offshore funds.
- Partner with business/functional line management in recommending, developing and executing fund product launches in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in Asia Pacific.
- Coordinate resources to meet business needs across different functions and geographies and ensure efficient delivery of legal services to the business.
-Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of the business and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6 to 8 years of experience
- Private practice and/or in-house experience in the offshore funds space
- Comprehensive knowledge of APAC laws and regulations in the funds space, in particular Singapore and Hong Kong regulations
- Proven analytical and organizational skills
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Diligent, hard-working and ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be willing to work independently with minimal supervision
- Bar license in good standing to practice law
- Law degree from a common law jurisdiction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.