Senior Knowledge Analyst - Principal Investors & Private Equity - Consulting Firm (4-7 yrs)
Hiring Senior Knowledge Analyst - Principal Investors & Private Equity (PIPE) for a global consulting firm :
- Mobilize digital and best practice toolkit to support case and proposal teams
- Utilize key digital tools and best practice methodologies in support of client work, with a focus on commercial due-diligence.
- Deliver original analyses and insights to case team and participate in problem-solving discussions.
- Provide leverage to case teams by handling discrete pieces of work - ranging from ad-hoc requests to full staffing on a module or case.
- Ensure contributions are handled with excellence and close attention to detail.
Contribute to PIPE practice area intellectual property
- Develop a strong command of thought leadership and resources across the organization, and work with teams to communicate practice area experience, identify and fill gaps in content.
- Contribute ideas, research and analysis to practice area thought leadership.
Support PIPE practice area business development
- Develop expertise in investment databases and stay updated on new market developments, the investor landscape and the client work.
- Run ad-hoc and ongoing analysis on the investor and deal marketplace.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- You are knowledgeable and passionate about the private equity and investor landscape. You understand the deal environment and how investors evaluate opportunities. You are also savvy with databases and eager to learn about and apply digital tools and capabilities to enhance depth in thinking and analysis. In addition, you are enthusiastic about supporting the PIPE practice area and learning about our casework and client experiences.
- You are an analytical thinker and a quick learner. You have a service-oriented mentality, and can think creatively about ways to address cross-industry business questions through data. You are able to take on new tasks easily and are excited to continually expand and solidify your professional toolkit. You show a sense of maturity in your work and have proven ability to work autonomously and deliver results.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
The role will require a mix of qualifications and skill-sets:
- Bachelor's degree/PG with strong credentials and relevant coursework
- Passion for the private equity and investor space
- Strong work ethic & service-mentality
- 2-4+ years industry experience or consulting experience (preferred, but not required)
- Solid analytical skills
- Experience working with third party databases / data sources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team player mentality
- Ability to maintain discretion when needed
YOU'LL WORK WITH :
You will also collaborate globally with the PIPE KT hubs in Boston and Munich, and affiliated KT worldwide.