Consultant at Ab Placement
Views:1138 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:136
Senior Knowledge Analyst - People Strategy - Management Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
Senior Knowledge Analyst - People Strategy
Our client is a leading Global Management Consulting Firm.
A Senior Knowledge Analyst will have following overall areas of responsibility:
- Working with consulting teams supporting our client work and proposals
- Working with topic & practice area to advance the breadth and depth of content/expertise we provide
- Partnering with case teams as subject matter experts to help teams navigate the knowledge assets we bring to the table, grasp the client context, help source and/or prepare the right materials, and advise teams on the best proprietary tools and approaches to leverage in driving insight and impact for clients.
- In the second, we act with a business-owner mindset to ensure that the practice and topic has the right knowledge materials/tools/databases/etc. with which to provide exceptional support tocase teams globally.
- This includes creation of new IP, contributing to content develop and sourcing, building and updating tools, etc.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
- The best (Senior) Knowledge Analysts are those that are comfortable in an advisory role - passionate about helping teams find the right answers for their client challenges and proactive in helping solve problems that occur along the way.
- He/she is detail oriented, with good business judgment and strong work ethic, familiar with fast-paced environments, skilled at multi-tasking, and able to work both independently and collaboratively.
- He/she is a creative problem-solver with analytical expertise; able to quickly discern the client question at hand, - connect the dots- and provide expert advice - in the moment- to case teams.
- This person would be described as reliable, thoughtful, structured in thought/level of detail, etc.
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
Specific job requirements include the following:
- University Degree or ideally, a Master's Degree with high academic achievements in Industrial/ Organizational psychology, org effectiveness, business strategy/ administration, economics, finance or other analytically-focused subjects 1-2 years people & organization related experience
- Preference for relevant internships or up to two years of industry or consulting experience in leadership, talent, strategic HR, organizational change/transformation, digital or agile transformation, etc.
- Equally if not more important to the successful candidate will be demonstrated ability to proactively problem-solve and strive for impact in challenging/ fast moving contexts and situations.
YOU'LL WORK WITH :
- This role is within the People & Organization group, with a specific focus on leadership, talent, HR, behaviour & culture. You will interface with colleagues both in your office and in other countries/ regions, and with case teams across the globe.