Consultant at Ab Placement
Views:1789 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Senior Knowledge Analyst - Financial Institutions Practice - Consulting Firm (4-7 yrs)
Hiring Senior Knowledge Analyst - Financial Institutions practice area for a global consulting firm:
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- The Financial Institutions practice aims to be the consultant of choice for leaders in the financial industry. We seek to achieve that by helping clients in the industry find their way in this new competitive landscape. By focusing on underlying customer needs and the fundamental economics of the business, we help banks, brokerages, asset managers and other financial services companies rethink their strategic assumptions and identify winning business propositions.
- We also help them to exploit new opportunities and move quickly to get things done. We are seeking a strong candidate with experience and passion to work in the Indian Banking domain. The candidate will join as Senior Knowledge Analyst within the India Knowledge Team and will be aligned to FI Practice Area.
Our role expectations are:
- Working with case / proposal teams by providing analysis to drive insight into specific client issues
- Getting staffed on cases and working from client-site or the internal office for a duration of couple of months
- Managing and processing industry focus analysis requests, and assisting consultants with industry specific problems
- Interacting with local teams and use an extensive collection of internal and external information resources to gather, filter, synthesize, package and deliver insights to case teams and clients
- Carrying strong experience in assessing the financial performance of financial institutions, and strong business analytics capabilities.
YOU'RE GOOD AT :
Work with case (and proposal) teams
- With guidance from senior team members, partners with case teams to identify & address critical knowledge for cases and support case teams
- Participates in client calls and workshops and eventually co-lead modules leveraging the proprietary data assets and deploying specific methodologies
- Provides customized knowledge for client work, prepares accurate, well developed documents and charts
- Deliver key insights based on rigorous analysis to case team/knowledge development teams
- Support client proposals by compiling data and relevant information, providing research, topic input to the proposal team
- Captures, codifies & maintains knowledge content
Work with topic/sector teams
- The SKA will work closely with the local FS leadership to own and drive upgradation/expansion of proprietary Benchmarking asset - FIBAC
- Collaborates & maintains the development of new knowledge through participation in knowledge development projects, database, surveys, tools, etc.
- Promotes innovation at the organization by identifying knowledge capture opportunities - Develops best practice material on various banking topics to be used by teams or shared with clients
- Contributes to building sector/topic/ teams and suggests emerging topic/sectors based on client demand
- Develops additional proprietary knowledge for the Firm like creation of databases, supporting whitepapers and internal knowledge documents
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS) :
- 4-6 years of relevant topic and industry work experience in banking or consulting or a professional services firm
- Expertise and solid knowledge in financial institutions with a focus on Indian Banking sector experience is strongly preferred.
- Master's degree - preferably in business administration, finance or economics
- Strong work ethic with a customer service attitude
- Strong analytical skills and data research capability along with strong financial acumen
- Ability to multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization in a fast paced environment
- Effective written & verbal communication
- A minimal amount of international travel may be required (0-5%)
YOU'LL WORK WITH :
As part of the India Knowledge Team, you will be working very closely with the FI PA leadership in India and also other colleagues in FI topic.