Consultant at Cryzdal
Views:202 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Senior Knowledge Advisor - Human Resources - Consulting Firm (9-14 yrs)
Senior HR Advisor
Multinational HR Firm is looking for a Senior HR Advisor:
Job Title: Senior Knowledge Advisor
Job Location: Mumbai
- Responsible for delivering high quality, customized HR consulting solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. Individuals at this level are expected to be involved in need analysis, solutioning, delivery and continuously managing client relationships. Business development (specifically pre-sales and sales support) is also a part of the role. High priority placed on integrity, quality of service and willingness to learn as well as work in a team.
- As Senior Knowledge Advisor, you will be at the forefront of strategizing our clients' people and organizational initiatives, demonstrating thought leadership, leveraging new-age technologies to solve business problems, collaborating across regions and coaching team members towards higher performance. You will be a trusted advisor to our clients, helping them enhance the performance of their HR organization, including Research, Organization Effectiveness, Human Capital Management, and Operational Excellence.
Key Areas of Impact:
- Advise clients on large scale HR transformation programs that include ; Employee Experience, Design Thinking, Change Management, Talent Management, Leadership development, Talent/HR analytics, Organization effectiveness, Tech led - HR Transformation projects, Workforce Capability.
- Devise forward-thinking workforce strategies to help clients stay ahead of rapidly changing business imperatives and support implementation of change initiatives
- Help clients develop and implement forward thinking workforce strategies that maintain relevance to the rapidly changing needs of their business.
- Liaise with geographically dispersed stakeholders to drive practice growth and scale within a matrix organization
What will it take for you to carve out a successful and niche career:
- Engage with multiple stakeholders within a matrix environment and guide team members through their collaboration across borders and on diverse teams
- Initiate and lead open conversations that lead to trustworthy relationships with clients, teams, and all other stakeholders
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all team members across levels
- Be motivated to bring clarity to abstruse problems and guide team members through structuring solutions
- Move easily between brainstorming for big picture thinking and managing attention to detail
- Anticipate stakeholder needs and propose potential solutions to drive greater business for the firm
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels
- Contribute technical knowledge in yours area of specialization
- Excel in creative thinking and out of box solutioning
- Achieving individual, Business and Org goals
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to create synergies for the practice as well as the firm
- Uphold the firm's standards of business conduct and code of ethics
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE:
- Typically, a relevant Masters (Post Graduate) degree with a specialization in Human Resource Management
- 9 years + relevant work experience in a reputed HR Consulting firm or within an HR department delivering to organization design or human capital related services
- Experience to have handled projects under minimal supervision and being able to make custom adjustments to standard offerings to meet client needs
- Maintain knowledge of the industry, current and future trends and challenges
- Well versed in consulting skills such as client relationships, need analysis, proposal writing, design / development of solution, delivery and evaluation
- Any relevant HR certification / course is an added plus
- Critical Thinking and problem solving
- Good organization and networking abilities
- Never say no attitude
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HR and other related areas
- Passion to read and assimilate new things; high learnability and aptitude for research
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability
- Strong in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to handle complex projects, stress and multiple stakeholders
- Open to flexible working hours
- Comfortable with national as well as international work travel on need basis for client engagements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.