Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:6168 Applications:770 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Senior Knowledge Advisor - Human Resource - Consulting Firm (7-15 yrs)
HR ASSOCIATION INDIA
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Job Title: Senior Knowledge Advisor
Department: Knowledge & Advisory
Job Location: Mumbai
Responsible for delivering high quality, customized HR consulting solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. Individuals at this level are expected to be involved in need analysis, solutioning, delivery and continuously managing client relationships. This role also warrants the individual to support in identifying and delivering projects in the research and academic space along with a senior team member. Business development (specifically pre-sales and sales support) is also a key expectation. High priority placed on integrity, quality of service and willingness to learn as well as work in a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
HR & Research Consulting:
- Deliver high quality work across the entire gamut of HR & Research Consulting projects that meet client expectations, timelines and quality.
- Manage and support consulting projects, through key duties of conducting need analysis, support in design / development of the solution, delivery, evaluation and overall project management.
- Support the regional sales teams to generate new / repeat business and further enhance client relationships.
- Contribute to prospect identification, proposal writing, opportunity identification, pitch preparation and client planning.
- Broaden network across HR ASSOCIATION colleagues by being able to leverage resources, receive guidance, identify additional resources for the project etc.
- Proactively develop relationships within and outside HR ASSOCIATION to enhance one's knowledge base and network among potential clients.
- Collaborate with academic institutions and drive initiatives that will enhance the quality of academic education and build partnership with the student community, specifically in relation to HR ASSOCIATION Academic partnerships offerings.
- Support in building relationships with institutions.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE :
- Typically, a relevant Masters (Post Graduate) degree with a specialization in Human Resource Management
- 7 years + relevant work experience in a reputed HR Consulting firm or within an HR department delivering to organization design or human capital related services (preference for at least 5-6 years of prior HR Consulting experience)
- Experience to have handled projects independently and being able to make custom adjustments to standard offerings to meet client needs
- Maintain knowledge of the industry, current and future trends and challenges
- Expertise in consulting skills such as client relationships, need analysis, proposal writing, design / development of solution, delivery and evaluation
- Any relevant HR certification / course is an added plus
- Good organization and networking abilities
- High energy and logical thinking
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HR and other related areas
- Passion to read and assimilate new things; high learn-ability and aptitude for research
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability
- Strong in Microsoft applications. Understanding of SPSS and other research methodologies
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.