Senior Search Consultant at Exponent
Views:3879 Applications:285 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Senior Knowledge Advisor - HR Consulting (5-8 yrs)
Senior Knowledge Advisor - Knowledge & Advisory - HR
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world's largest HR professional society, representing 300,000 members in more than 165 countries. For nearly seven decades, the Society has been the leading provider of resources serving the needs of HR professionals and advancing the practice of human resource management. SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China, India and United Arab Emirates.
Position - Senior Knowledge Advisor
CTC to be offered - Upto 20 lacs (inc of variable)
Preference - Must experience in consulting for HR related products
Responsible for delivering high quality, customized HR consulting solutions that meet and exceed client expectations. Individuals at this level are expected to be involved in need analysis, solutioning, delivery and continuously managing client relationships. This role also warrants the individual to support in identifying and delivering projects in the research and academic space along with a senior team member. Business development (specifically pre-sales and sales support) is also a key expectation. High priority placed on integrity, quality of service and willingness to learn as well as work in a team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
HR & Research Consulting:
- Deliver high quality work across the entire gamut of HR & Research Consulting projects that meet client expectations, timelines and quality.
- Manage and support consulting projects, through key duties of conducting need analysis, support in design / development of the solution, delivery, evaluation and overall project management.
- Support the regional sales teams to generate new / repeat business and further enhance client relationships.
- Contribute to prospect identification, proposal writing, opportunity identification, pitch preparation and client planning.
- Broaden network across HR ASSOCAITION colleagues by being able to leverage resources, receive guidance, identify additional resources for the project etc.
- Proactively develop relationships within and outside HR ASSOCAITION to enhance one's knowledge base and network amongst potential clients.
- Collaborate with academic institutions and drive initiatives that will enhance the quality of academic education and build partnership with the student community, specifically in relation to HR ASSOCAITION Academic partnerships offerings.
- Support in building relationships with institutions.
EDUCATION and / or EXPERIENCE
- Typically, a relevant Masters (Post Graduate) degree with a specialization in Human Resource Management
- 5 years + relevant work experience in a reputed HR Consulting firm or within an HR department delivering to organization design or human capital related services (preference for at least 4-5 years of prior HR Consulting experience)
- Experience to have handled projects independently and being able to make custom adjustments to standard offerings to meet client needs
- Maintain knowledge of the industry, current and future trends and challenges
- Expertise in consulting skills such as client relationships, need analysis, proposal writing, design / development of solution, delivery and evaluation
- Any relevant HR certification / course is an added plus
- Good organization and networking abilities
- High energy and logical thinking
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of HR and other related areas
- Passion to read and assimilate new things; high learnability and aptitude for research
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong reasoning and analytical ability
- Strong in Microsoft applications. Understanding of SPSS and other research methodologies