Recruitment at MNR Solutions Private Limited
Views:884 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Senior IT Manager - Infrastructures (12-17 yrs)
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation, Cloud infra
- Proven experience in managing IT infrastructure and services.
- Experience with computer networks, network administration, and network installation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows software, including server, office, and exchange.
- Manage information technology and computer systems
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT and electronic data operations
- Manage IT staff by recruiting, training, and coaching employees, communicating job expectations and appraising their performance
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness
- Develop and review budgets and ensure they comply with stated goals, guidelines, and objectives.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.