HR - Talent Acquisition at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd
Views:4905 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Senior IT Business Analyst - Investment Bank (10-17 yrs)
We are a Senior IT Business Analyst with following domain :
- Investment banking/ Capital Markets
- Strong Accounting/ Product Control/ General Ledger
The role is for a Senior Business Analyst within the Finance IT Change the Bank Team.
The role holder will be responsible for delivering critical business analysis to support the delivery of key workstreams, projects, and programs on an individual contributor role.
The individual will be required to utilize proven project skills and technical knowledge to support the delivery of key initiatives. They would be expected to work in partnership with Finance stakeholders, Finance Design & Architects, Other CTB BAs within Finance IT, Upstream and Finance Technology teams to complete all phases of the change lifecycle. The role holder should have experience of performing analysis in a complex environment, be able to demonstrate attention to detail and to evidence effective problem-solving skills.
Typical responsibilities could include :
- Gather, Analyse and document the Business Requirements and Functional Specification
- Liaison with multiple stakeholders including Upstream IT, Finance Product Controllers, Finance IMO, Other CTB BA team members working in different streams, Finance Design and Architect teams, Finance DEV team and QA team etc.
- Work with the Upstream IT in building new feed or change of existing feed to Ledger to meet Clients requirements
- Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
- Drive the F2B implementation of global ledger from Data Sourcing, Creating T-Accounts, PNL and BS Reporting etc.
- Provide functional test cases to QA, involved in Functional Testing
- Review the QA results in Integration testing
- Participate and Support users in UAT
Skills Required (Essential) :
- Exposure within Financial Services, specifically in Investment Banking and a good understanding of F2B life cycle of one or more asset classes including Equities, Bonds, Swaps, Money Markets, FX and ETD/OTC Derivatives, etc.
- Preferably have prior experience of working with global financial institution in Capital Markets/Product Control framework for Financial Institutions
- Worked on Finance Data Sourcing, Data Dictionary, Finance feeds processing from various FO, RMS, Settlement and Sub-ledger systems etc.
- Product Accounting, Exposure to General Ledger and/or Finance Change
- Good knowledge on investment bank trade accounting, Residual Funding Allocation (RFA) and FX revaluation etc.
- Accounting/Valuation of Capital Market products (Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives)
- Experience in working with a relational database like Oracle, proficient in using SQL
- Experience of facing off with Senior Management and maintaining effective working relationships across a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Actively seeks opportunities/challenges broader than current scope of role
- Actively seeks out new opportunities for self-development and career development
- Helps to create a positive work environment that builds trust, finds innovative ways to improve team work
Skills Required (Desired) :
- Knowledge in regulatory space - MIFID II, Dodd Frank, FATCA, BASEL, AML, EMIR
- Risk-Weighted Assets (RWA) calculations (RWA), Netting
- Knowledge on Basel 3 Regulatory changes, LCR, LRD, NSFR ratios and Capital calculations etc.
- Relevant 10+ years of experience
- Min Qualification - MBA
- SDLC and IT BA experience is mandatory
- Professional certification like CAIIB, NCFM (Capital Market Modules), FRM (GARP), PRM (PRMIA), CFA is a Plus
Behavioral Competencies :
- A structured, methodical thinker with strong Communication Skills
- Strong analytical capability and Focused problem-solver.
- Candidate must be diligent and proactive.
- Individual Contributor as well as Team Player
- Ability and drive to learn quickly and independently
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.