Senior IT Auditor - Assurance (2-8 yrs)
Prior Experience :
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a similar role [Big 4 experience preferred]
- Working knowledge of frameworks including COSO, COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST CSF and NIST SP 800-53 is desirable
We are recruiting for a Senior in the IT Audit & Assurance, Risk Consulting team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include :
- Conduct SOX 404 assessments in accordance with the PCAOB (Public Company Accounting Oversight Board) Auditing Standards
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of technology controls (GITCs and ITACs) pertaining to Client's Internal Controls over Financial Reporting.
- Conduct Process understanding discussions with the Clients as part of assessing risks arising from their use of Technology and identify control gaps within their processes.
- Perform SOC 1 and SOC 2 (System and Organization Controls) assessments in accordance with the attestation standards established by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants).
- Identify potential opportunities to drive standardization and efficiency across engagements by the use of automation.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.