Senior HR Consultant at Techsist Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:2845 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Senior IT Audit - Big4 (3-8 yrs)
Profile: Senior: IT Audit
Role & Responsibility:
Roles and responsibilities
- We are recruiting for a Senior - IRMeA Audit team. Working as a Senior in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Perform IT Audit work end to end independently. This includes audit reviews, reporting and communicating results to onshore audit team.
- Perform IT Audit in areas of GITC, SOX, SOC-1 and SOC - 2 Audits and Application Control. Review tasks performed by junior team members. Timely completion of IT Audits reviews by maintaining high quality of the deliverables.
- Demonstrate ability to conceptualize the lessons learned during client engagements into relevant training sessions for junior colleagues and contribute to continuous training and development initiatives
- Executing client engagements to ensure quality delivery as per client requirements. Demonstrate ability to continuously improve engagement productivity using best practices learnt from earlier engagements
- Preparation of reports/deliverables/status updates on a need to basis
- Demonstrate ability of multi-task and manage multiple projects as directed by Assistant Managers/Managers. Awareness of Internal Auditing standards to ensure Compliance and ability to identify Risk
- Develop strong working relationships with engagement managers and onshore team. Ability to deal with multiple onshore teams concurrently.
- Assist AM/Managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications:
- Minimum 3-8 years of experience in IT Audit, ITGC, SOX, SOC -1, SOC-2 Audits, Application Control Review
- Knowledge of SDLC, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery and ISO 27001 Audit
Project and Team Management Exposure:
- Knowledge of General IT Controls (GITC) from IT audit perspective.
- Knowledge of business application controls including logical access, application change management, disaster recovery and application processing controls.
- Knowledge of IT control best practices within key IT infrastructure areas including network and Internet security, application development, IT project management, data centre operations and general IT operations.
- Knowledge of security measures and auditing practices within various operating systems, Applications and databases.
- Knowledge of IT governance practices including security awareness and IT policies and procedures. Knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery best practices and physical security measures.
- Knowledge of regulations impacting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of customer non-public personal information. Excellent knowledge of the Internal Audit process and methodology
Prior experience in performing IT Audit work including control testing, reporting and communicating results to onshore audit team. Perform IT Audit reviews in areas of ITGC, SOX 404 Audits and Application Control Review.
Behavioral / team skills:
Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations. Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a Team Player