Senior Recruiter at SP Staffing Services
Views:2507 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Senior IT Architect - eCommerce - IIT/BITS/NIT (3-8 yrs)
As Product Architect, you will lead the design effort on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to design innovative solutions to real market problems. You will work closely with product and marketing managers, user interaction designers, and software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones. This position reports to the VP of Development.
- Designing user interaction models, workflows and user interfaces
- Integrating internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Creating prototypes and authoring detailed interaction specifications
- Working with user experience researchers to design and observe usability studies
- Translating usability and field research findings into design improvements
- Working with visual designers to improve and refine product visual design and consistency
- Successfully communicating conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Develop architectural and design principles to improve performance, capacity, and scalability of product.
- Work with Product Manager in planning and execution of new product releases.
- Consult business management team to clarify objectives and functional requirements for new or modified products.
- Work with domain, product management and product engineering teams in the solution engineering efforts.
- Work with pre-sales and product management teams in solution demonstrations.
- Maintain product roadmap and architectural standards that assure product development projects optimally align with business objectives.
- Define product validation policies so as to deliver products that meet system and project expectations.
- Facilitate the creation, review, and sign off of project deliverables.
- Provide support for production escalations and problem resolution for customers.
- Assist technical team with issues needing technical expertise or complex systems knowledge.
- Develop broad knowledge about current and future product features.
- Analyze market segments and customer base to develop market solutions.
- Define product requirements that address market opportunities.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Factors or computer science or related field
- At least 5 + years experience leading large design efforts and coordinating project teams of 4 or more members
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Mastery of user interaction design skills
- Familiarity with field and lab-based usability research methodologies
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to communicate design rationale and build consensus
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Familiarity with the Windows and/or Macintosh Human Interface Guidelines a plus
- Looking for a candidate expertised in Java or C Or C++ OR .Net
- Innovative approach to problems
- Proficient in Algorithms and data structures
- Must be able to design the principle and communicate to developers
- Very strong in Coding ( able to optimize )
- Candidates from Startups or Product based companies will be ideal and preferred
- Candidate with Pedigree background or from fortune 500 listed companies will be suitable.
Remuneration - Salary range would be 45 Lacs per annum to 1 Crore plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.