HR Manager at Confidential
Views:2193 Applications:483 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:133
Senior International Recruiter - BPO (10-15 yrs)
The Senior International Recruiter is responsible for assuring systems are in place to recruit a wide range of qualified consultants and FTE required by the company. The Senior International Recruiter will manage end to end recruitment of Internal positions worldwide.
- Bachelors/PG in Human Resources and/or Social Sciences in the related field;
- At least 10 years of recruitment experience;
- At least 5 years international recruiting experience, particularly recruiting for work in low resourced, less developed countries;
- Flexibility to work overlapping hours with teams located in different time zones;
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases as required;
- Must have a strong orientation to client satisfaction, an ability to foster productive team relationships, and an ability to work in a team environment;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fluid team environment with all levels of staff in all units of the company;
- Computer literacy, database affinity; and
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
Candidates willing to join immediately shall be preferred
1. Identifying the organization's needs and working to create and implement an effective talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment and business performance.
2. Understanding workforce planning and resource forecasting by working with the resourcing team to feed into recruitment timelines.
3. Anticipating organization's future and working with senior executives to advise on recruiting tactics that will help to sustain the company's success.
4. Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business.
Skills and Competencies
1. Having commercial and analytical know-how is required, as is having strong communication and leadership skills.
2. You must be strategic, influential and confident in building relationships with employees at all levels.
3. Experience in recruitment with a strong understanding of talent acquisition.
4. Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
5. Interpersonal and motivational skills; you should be capable of building relationships across the organization.
6. Increasing talent sourcing within an organization by improving direct hiring
7. Analytical and capable of reading data and reports to assess complex information