Director at Strivex Consulting P Ltd
Views:4530 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Senior Institutional Equity Research Analyst - Mid Cap (6-14 yrs)
Company is a strategic amalgamation of two leading financial service providers. With more than 2 decades in devising and executing smarter financial products and strategies, we have emerged as one of the leading and reliable financial services provider. We have added more verticals to our business ranging from pure stock broking services and including the entire gamut of financial services such as primary marketing operations, mutual funds, insurance and comprehensive financial planning. Our constant focus is on scaling and upgrading the technology and infrastructure with the aim of providing the best services to the investors. The Monarch Networth Capital is an ISO certified company which has been scaling new heights, only because of the trust placed on us by our clients and investors.
We have always believed in building a knowledge bank to bring about a progressive change for all our customers and stakeholders. This sharing of financial knowledge has been adding more value to our clients- asset. It has also established us as a unique entity in this domain.
Role : SENIOR INSTITUTIONAL EQUITY RESEARCH ANALYST - MID CAP
Exp Range: 7-14 Yrs
Work Location : MUMBAI Bandra East
Qualifications: MBA/ PGDM (Finance)/ CA
- Generation of new stock ideas primarily in the mid cap space.
- Deep down research on stocks under coverage which involves exhaustive financial analysis; meeting with company management/ stakeholders/ channel partners; attending AGMs/ earning calls.
- Working on Financial Models; updating historical numbers, building financial projections and carrying out valuation using appropriate methodology.
- Preparing/ publishing detail research reports on stocks/ sectors - initiating coverage reports, periodic updates on financial results/ any developments that impact the stock or sector under coverage, thematic/ sectoral research reports.
- Regular interaction with Research Analysts, Fund Managers/ Research Heads of Institutional clients and provide them with necessary research support; getting research recognition/ appreciation from key clients.
- Organising management meetings, channel check visits, road shows & investor conference
Key requirements -
- 7-8 years experience in equity research in multiple sectors
- Passionate about equities & capital markets
- Proficiency in financial analysis, modelling and valuation tools
- Possess strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication (both oral & written) and interpersonal skills.
- Avid reader and fairly good understanding about the macro and micro economic environment for several businesses/ sectors.
- Proficiency in the computer skills required from the job. Knowledge of VBA, Excel Macros would be an added advantage
- Should have votes as of now and shall possess relationships with buy side analysts/FM preferably
Strivex Consulting P Ltd
Mobile : +91 9999320390
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.