Senior Incubation Manager - Startup (8-10 yrs)
Work closely with passionate start-up social entrepreneurs and provide:
- High quality coaching and advisory support to social entrepreneurs in planning implementing and monitoring their scale operations
- Solutions for process improvements and provide constructive feedback for their scaling and business development
- Inputs for both organizational and leadership development of social entrepreneurs.
The role will also include :
- Selection of Social Entrepreneurs including financial and organizational diligence
- Continuous improvement on value provided and organizational processes
- Contributing to thought leadership articles, sectoral functional research
- Active participation in events, seminars, and workshops for building and sharing sectoral knowledge.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.