CEO at HRNext
Views:30788 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:302
Senior Human Resource Leader - FMCG - North - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (13-18 yrs)
Role title : Senior Human Resources Leader - North
Role : Regional HR Head North
Location : Delhi
Scope : All of North India operations
Compensation : Best in the industry, no constraints for the right person
Company : Global MNC, Iconic brand - one of top 5 companies globally by market cap
- Need a strong HR person with FACTORY and plant experience esp with handing blue collar workers.
- The job requires extensive travel to various units of the company.
- Lead and guide HR managers of various units and guide them on right policies and decisions with respect to various units, Work closely with union and non-unionised staff.
- Succession planning, developing leaders for the business, retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their full potential,
- You will work with various COEs to ensure right training, staffing and compensation support is provided. The person needs to have strong executive presence and having worked with Tier 1 MNCs esp in FMCG will be of advantage.
MBA from a top B school, working currently in Tier 1 company with plant exp and current compensation should ideally be above 45-55 lakhs pa
Whatsapp me your details : 9820785170
Twitter : HRNEXT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.