Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Skill Transit
Views:968 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Senior Human Resource Business Partner - Payroll Management & HR Compliance - IT/Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
Payroll Management & Statuary Compliance with HR-BP with good work experience in payroll management and statuary compliance (only Mumbai candidates can apply) (Only male candidates)
Senior Manager :
- The Senior Manager, as a key member of the HR Business Partner team, will lead the strategy development and delivery of HR campaigns to various audiences across multiple business units.
- These units are individual P&Ls offering permanent recruitment services, Payroll and Compliance Outsourcing services.
- He/She would be responsible for talent management activities for the assigned P&Ls with 400+ employees
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as a Strategic Business Partner to implement people strategies around attract, develop, manage, and retain initiatives.
- Plan strategies to curb infant attrition
- Strategies to retain top talent and manage growth path for top talent
- Review talent acquisition practices and drive structured interview practices to hire the right talent
- Manage the talent pool using talent management tools and develop career architecture for the business unit.
- Promote and review L&D initiatives
- Counsel business managers on human resources-related activities to include managing attrition, hiring right talent, new employee induction & training, continuous performance management, and consistent policy and practice administration.
- Implement Scorecard based continuous performance management system
- Improve employee productivity by strengthening review and feedback practices
- Process performed link pay on a timely manner
- Drive right reward and recognition practices
- Make work environment collaborative and fun
- Coach business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, managing employee grievances, driving performance management practices, right compensation practices, and collaborative work environment
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
- Workforce Planning
- Goal Setting
- Unit Structure and Reporting
- Unit employee productivity
- Collaborate with HR COEs to use continuous improvement methodology to streamline processes, procedures, and initiatives that support the overall function and enterprise strategy.
- Plan and execute Engagement Activities across the unit
- Organization Storyboard
- Innovation contests
- Employee connects, Skip meetings
- Implement & drive wellness@work, Fun@work
- Manage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitator