Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Skill Transit
Views:3329 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Senior Human Resource Business Partner - Payroll Management & HR Compliance - IT/Manufacturing (7-10 yrs)
Payroll Management & Statuary Compliance with HR-BP with good work experience in payroll management and statuary compliance (only Mumbai candidates can apply) (Only male candidates)
Senior Manager :
- The Senior Manager, as a key member of the HR Business Partner team, will lead the strategy development and delivery of HR campaigns to various audiences across multiple business units.
- These units are individual P&Ls offering permanent recruitment services, Payroll and Compliance Outsourcing services.
- He/She would be responsible for talent management activities for the assigned P&Ls with 400+ employees
Key Responsibilities :
- Serve as a Strategic Business Partner to implement people strategies around attract, develop, manage, and retain initiatives.
- Plan strategies to curb infant attrition
- Strategies to retain top talent and manage growth path for top talent
- Review talent acquisition practices and drive structured interview practices to hire the right talent
- Manage the talent pool using talent management tools and develop career architecture for the business unit.
- Promote and review L&D initiatives
- Counsel business managers on human resources-related activities to include managing attrition, hiring right talent, new employee induction & training, continuous performance management, and consistent policy and practice administration.
- Implement Scorecard based continuous performance management system
- Improve employee productivity by strengthening review and feedback practices
- Process performed link pay on a timely manner
- Drive right reward and recognition practices
- Make work environment collaborative and fun
- Coach business partners on human resources-related activities to include managing change, managing employee grievances, driving performance management practices, right compensation practices, and collaborative work environment
- Exhibit excellent customer service skills and the ability to gather unrefined business requirements from multiple sources and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
- Workforce Planning
- Goal Setting
- Unit Structure and Reporting
- Unit employee productivity
- Collaborate with HR COEs to use continuous improvement methodology to streamline processes, procedures, and initiatives that support the overall function and enterprise strategy.
- Plan and execute Engagement Activities across the unit
- Organization Storyboard
- Innovation contests
- Employee connects, Skip meetings
- Implement & drive wellness@work, Fun@work
- Manage employee conflict, issues and grievances and act as an employee facilitator
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.